Monday, January 24, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses!

Well, after a full day of shopping with my sister, we've selected and ordered our Bridesmaid Dresses! In our 8 hours together, I swear we (and by we I really mean my sister) tried on more potential dresses than I did when selecting my wedding dress, but at least we can say our search was thorough, and we are happy with the selection:


The picture isn't great quality (thank you David's Bridal for being difficult with photo sharing) but the dress is lovely and looks great on Carrie. We're planning to have it shortened to tea length since the wedding will be held in Oklahoma in June, and they will be teal (or Oasis, as David's has dubbed the color).

I'm excited to see how they look when they come in but, unfortunately, we have to wait 12 weeks. At least this is one more thing I can check off of my planning checklist!

No comments:

Post a Comment