Sunday, December 5, 2010

Introduction

Perhaps this is a direct correlation to the fact the CD Battle Studies has been on repeat in my car for at least 2 weeks, but I've recently become very focused on the question "Who says I can't?" Continuing to reference the wisdom of one of my favorite musicians, the correct answer to this question is no one. And though this stunning realization may have far reaching implications for many other aspects of my life, I've first decided that it will become the foundation on which my dream wedding is built.

Who says I can't have gorgeous pocket-fold invitations without spending a fortune?
Who says I can't replace costly florals with more creative, personal centerpieces?
Who says I can't walk down the aisle in my favorite flip-flops instead of uncomfortable high heels?

In my search for wedding inspiration, I've found a number of items I would love to incorporate into my own wedding.  My goal now is to find a way to adapt and replicate these to suit my own purpose. And so begins my DIY wedding journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment